The term ‘PSA’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Unit 10-11, 46 The Calls, Leeds, LS2 7EY, England. Our company registration number is 2748136. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- You must not permit any other person to use your User ID, this will include not disclosing or providing it to any other person;
- You must immediately notify us if you become aware of any disclosure or unauthorised use of your User ID, by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org;
- You must provide true, current and complete information in your dealings with us (including when setting up an account), and must promptly update that information as required so that the information remains true, current and complete;
- You may only use our website and its data for administering your PSA membership or tournament;
- All personal data obtained from this website may only be used in accordance with our Data Protection Policy and processed in accordance with our Data Processor Policy;
- You must not use contact details collected from our website for any direct marketing activity;
- You must not use our website in any way or take any action that causes or may cause damage to the website, its infrastructure or content;
- You must note use our website in any way that is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any such activity;
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence;
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions;
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s);
- If you breach these terms and conditions in any way, or if we reasonably suspect that you have breached these terms and conditions in any way, we reserve the right to temporarily or permanently suspend your access to our website;
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.