The term ‘PSA’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Unit 10-11, 46 The Calls, Leeds, LS2 7EY, England. Our company registration number is 2748136. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- You must not permit any other person to use your User ID, this will include not disclosing or providing it to any other person;
- You must immediately notify us if you become aware of any disclosure or unauthorised use of your User ID, by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org;
- You must provide true, current and complete information in your dealings with us (including when setting up an account), and must promptly update that information as required so that the information remains true, current and complete;
- You may only use our website and its data for administering your PSA membership or tournament;
- All personal data obtained from this website may only be used in accordance with our Data Protection Policy and processed in accordance with our Data Processor Policy;
- You must not use contact details collected from our website for any direct marketing activity;
- You must not use our website in any way or take any action that causes or may cause damage to the website, its infrastructure or content;
- You must note use our website in any way that is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any such activity;
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence;
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions;
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s);
- If you breach these terms and conditions in any way, or if we reasonably suspect that you have breached these terms and conditions in any way, we reserve the right to temporarily or permanently suspend your access to our website;
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Limitations of Liability
Information on this website is made available in good faith and is derived from sources believed to be reliable and accurate at the time of publication. Much of our information is sourced directly from event organisers and is published solely on the basis that users of the website are responsible for making their own assessment of the matters concerned. Users are advised to verify all relevant information as necessary.
PSA is not liable for any losses or damages that arise from the use of or reliance on any information, data or advice (including incomplete, out of date, incorrect, inaccurate or misleading information, data or advice) expressed or implied on this website.
Links to and from the Site
This website contains links to other, third party websites. PSA does not endorse, sponsor or approve of any content that may be viewed on third party websites, and links are provided for user convenience only. It remains the responsibility of any individual viewing this website to follow hyperlinks at their own risk. PSA is not responsible for, and is in no way connected to, any business conducted on third party websites. Furthermore, PSA is not liable for any losses or damage incurred as a result of such business.
Changes After Publication
Change of circumstance, whether economic, societal, personal or other, may affect the accuracy of information published on this website. Furthermore, it is possible that content may also be maliciously edited by users. Therefore no assurances can be given with regards to the accuracy of information and advice published on this website.
All copyrights, trademarks and intellectual property rights related to material published on this website, together with all underlying source code and software, will at all times remain vested in the PSA and its licensors.
Users may not assist or facilitate any third party to copy, reproduce, repurpose, transmit, distribute, commercially exploit or create derivative works of material found on this website.
Users may, however, download or print information for non-commercial, offline use.
Acceptable Use of the Site/ Data Submitted by Users
PSA does not accept liability for data submitted by any user for display on this website. Users are responsible for ensuring that any data they submit is accurate, complete and up to date. Users are also responsible for ensuring that any data they submit is in no way untrue, defamatory, obscene, abusive or otherwise in breach of any applicable laws or rights of third parties.
PSA reserves the right to remove offending material posted on this website.
Users will indemnify PSA on demand for any claim or loss suffered by the association as a result of a user’s failure to observe any of the terms outlined above.
These terms and conditions are governed by and are to be construed in accordance with English law. Any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.